Student Aleema Ali, 16, from Bradford, was 12-years-old when she was left with burns all over her body after the medicated shampoo on her hair caught fire and engulfed her entire head in flames.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8852529/Girl-12-suffers-degree-burns-loses-7-fingers-lice-shampoo-head-catches-fire.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=149 0 ]قرااء المزيد ..... [/url]


Girl< 12< suffers third-degree burns and loses 7 fingers after lice shampoo on her head catches fire